15 Arlington St (btwn Newbury & Commonwealth)
Boston, MA 02116
- Taj Boston has a plethora of luxe amenities, like butlers who will draw you a bath or build a wood-burning fire at any hour.
- Drink your tea pinky out at the Taj Boston's rooftop champagne brunch buffet on the hotel's 17th floor. The meal will cost you but the sweeping views of the city are free.
- Instead of lunch at the cafe, if you're there at 2 or 4 on a weekend, do tea in the upper lounge. The mini sandwiches and scones are insane! Or, if you opt for the bar, you get an awesome snack assor
- Get married here.
- Their Sunday brunch on the rooftop is amazing.
- Get a room with a fireplace October - February. Cherry wood lasts the longest!
- Get a corner suite for the best views.
- Taj Boston is known for its collection of original art and antiques which are on display throughout the hotel. Enjoy the short, scenic walk to the financial and theater districts from the hotel ;)
- The Taj never disappoints! The staff is friendly and welcoming ~ always. There is an elegant, old world charm. Be sure to book tea on the second floor.
- Absolutely stunning...five stars. :)
- This is a 5-star hotel where guests are spoiled to their heart's content. This also has a perfect city location which will take you near key attractions like Newbury Street, a great place to shop.
- Said it before, I'll say it again. The best public restroom in the entire city.
- Another great reason to stay here: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many amenities here for guests. Its fast and easy to connect.
- This used to be the original Ritz... I used to live one block down the street and we'd go here to the awesome men's-club-like bar for drinks, people watching and snacks. It's awesome - get the experie
- Get brunch here. It has amazing views of the Boston Commons.
- The old Ritz-Carlton is for the business traveler with a formidable expense account or the tourist going all out. Rates start at more than $200 and amp up quickly, with the Taj often sold out.
- casa branca
- The Gideons need to get their act together...there was no bible in my room.
- Certainly not going to complain about the Molton Brown products in the bathroom. If you get a room facing the park, enjoy the sun streaming in!
- The hotel lays on a beautiful location, very close to the main attractions in the city centre. The rooms are very clean and spacious. And the service is great indeed.