Taipei Chinese Restaurant
2211 NW Military Hwy (at West Ave.)
San Antonio, TX 78213
- Best American Chinese. Staff is always friendly. Lunch specials and early bird specials are a great deal. I like the triple delight, Hong Kong pasta,and chicken with black bean sauce. Ask fried wonton
- Food is excellent!
- Their customer service and attention to detail is impeccable. You're in good hands with Vincent, the manager. Get the hot and sour soup and the sesame chicken!
- I like eating here but I've had trial and error to learn that my favorite dish is the twice fried chicken with the General Tso's sauce
- Food is good. Service is horrible. If you're taking to go, you don't get a drink but you pay for it. Manager is a jerk.
- Our server likes to only address the men in the party. Perhaps that will be fixed before we leave.
- It was just ok. Don't know that I'd go back again anytime soon.