- From local foods eateries to Michelin starred restaurant (e.g. Antnio), there are so many restaurants around there. Enjoy to explore!! B(e.g. )
- Its a fairly small place but has some great points of interest, some of which such as the Carmel church and Praia Avenue, I have already posted about. The village itself though is a small place fille
- The expat colony of Macau.
- Quaint old streets w restaurants, cheaper eats than at the resorts. Walk up to the chuch, houses museum & park
- A must visit for any tourist to Macau.
- better sweet
- Peaceful and Beautiful City of Macau..
- carmel church