Tai Wu (Mr. Fong's) Restaurant 太湖酒家
Cantonese, Dim Sum, Chinese
300 El Camino Real (La Cruz Avenue)
Millbrae, CA 94030
- Dim sum on the third floor. Park at Burger King!
- Dim Sum and football on a massive TV? Merica!
- Wi-Fi password is taiwu888
- Come @ 11.30 am No wait
- Bean curd roll, shrimp dumplings, pork hash
- Fried pork dumplings excellent
- Baked Pork buns and egg tarts are amazing . #14 chow fun also good
- For dinner: Peking duck, walnut shrimp , clams in black bean sauce were all good. The cucumber with xo sauce was not. Lobster and crab were ok
- Shrimp rolls and xlb average, chicken feet good
- I don't like how they leave that large front door open, which channels all the cigarette smoke from all the outside smokers into the dining room!
- Very big and gorgeous place, and no line on weekend noon. Very quick serving. A lot of variety with dim sum; just order your favorite ones.
- Easy to park and the tables are spaced apart nicely without being too crowded. Food is 7 out of 10 depends on what is ordered. Too much msg in my honest opinion.
- The best dim sum in the millbrae area. Siu mai, pork buns, almond dessert all were good. Good service as well
- Don't park on Hillcrest or Hemlock, the police check for illegal parking almost every night
- Don't park on street or get ticket.
- Rate for chilli ( )
- Check out their monthly magic and dinner shows www.bayareadinnershow.com for schedule
- Super luxe place for dim sum and Chinese banquets
- Food are delicious with a good price.