Grocery Store, Asian
4925 N Broadway St (btwn W Ainslie St & W Argyle St)
Chicago, IL 60640
- They have KimChee that taste great-better taste than the ones Korean Market at 3333 N. Kimball.
- Get this guy for your rice! !!!!
- Very unique grocery store. At least to those of us used to Jewel, Schnuck's, etc. Just don't expect to find any bread.
- They are quite stocked with Asian stuff that I need, wish it's closer to me.
- can't do better when purchasing asian groceries. i love their prepackaged vendor food section.
- Parking especially in weekend is too crowed everywhere, not just Tai Nam !
- I always buy Maesri curry paste, Thai chilies, and Thai basil here!
- Ride your bike and avoid the parking lot.
- Parking on the weekend is a nightmare. But worth it
- Cooking wares (frying pans and knives) are cheap and decent quality.
- Definitely not my favorite Asian market in Chicago but well priced and usually well stocked. Be prepared for people to be a little rude and too busy for you.
- They have quail eggs here
- They sell these bags of Vietnamese coffee 20 individual servings 3+1 (coffee, cream, sugar) for 3.59! Its delish. Stock up whenever I'm on this side of town.
- Sunday afternoon and this place is a huge fucking cluster fuck!
- Try not to come here on the weekends-it's a madhouse and the rude customers literally shove u!
- Very limited parking; especially on the weekend.
- If you see something you like, you may want to stock up since their inventory changes quite a bit.
- Get the #15 Le's special pho!
- They carry a wide array of Japanese Gummy candy, but rarely have more than a few flavors at a time.