$ $ $ $
17258 Chesterfield Airport Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- The steak salad is fantastic
- Come when it's quiet. You'll get a better steak and service.
- Long gone.
- Food was great, server was slow and unfriendly however.
- Service while nice was super slow... I don't think the kitchen has their timing down... I really wanted to like this place but sorely underwhelmed
- Get the railroad camp shrimp it is very tasty!
- If you have a food allergy, don't bother coming here! They say they will take care of it, but clearly they don't. Plus, the management treats it like a joke.
- Great job...
- Need better beer options. St Louis is a beer town!
- $3 22oz Bud light and Coors light drafts from 2pm to 6pm and 9pm to close in bar and patio. $3 and $4 appetizer specials.