Tagine Fine Moroccan Cuisine
Moroccan, Jazz Club, Hookah Bar
$ $ $
221 W 38th St (btwn 7th Avenue and 8th Avenue)
New York, NY 10018
- The owner is INCREDIBLY rude. Never seen such an inhospitable business owner in the restaurant industry. No hospitality here, didn't even try the food. Also have special "peak pricing" not on menu
- They're participating in NYC Cocktail Week (July 13th through the 17th).
- Chicken maquuda is amazing, highly recommended appetizer.
- Good place to hang out
- The belly dance performance on Wednesday nights is the #1 reason to go here.
- Order the Casablanca, chicken or lamb, omg! The sweetness of the currants mixed witg the semoli sauce, WOW! So tender, amazing!
- Their Harira soup super delicious must try
- The food was delicious but the service slow
- Very pricey but good food and decent hookah. We had a lot of fun with the dancers :)
- The worst worst place ever. The owner is a horrible business person. We had a groupon that she would not honor after we made the reservation wGroupon. They also chArge you 10$ a person for the music
- amazing Moroccan cuisine, superb sangria and consistently clean smoke with their hookah/shisha
- 3/5-little pricy considering the ambiance & taste of food
- Try the Spicy Carrots. Best carrots I've ever had.
- It's a good spot to real and chat with your pals. Everyone here is social and welcoming.
- Great lamb dishes
- The best morrocan restaurant in Manhattan