- had the worst case of FP here...thought I was going to croak!!! never ever again!!!!!
- Small portions, awesome flavors, and pricey
- Kurt, Brandon, & Jeff gotta LOVE them guys. the BEST place for Japanese on the Leeward side.
- Shokado Bento
- Closed Tuesdays
- Their misoyaki butterfish teishoku is the best!
- Valentine's dinner
- My go to place for Japanese food in Aiea.
- Get the red snapper sashimi with salt. So simple but so delicious!
- Try the Asian Lobster Roll - My new fav place for sushi!
- Try the Tadashi Special - Awesome!!!
- Love the dynamite roll!
- TRY EVERYTHING
- Ikura with the quail egg! So so good!
- This place is mediocre at best. Food isn't worth the price and the service is slow. Sashimi looks a little sketchy as well.
- As much as I enjoy Kuru Kuru Sushi, sometimes I'm not patient enough to wait 45 minutes. That's when I go to Tadashi. Excellent sushi served here! Pull up a chair at the counter. NOM!
- Don't forget to make reservations, especially on the weekends, as it can get busy. Also come early because parking can be a problem too sometimes.
- My favorite Japanese restaurant in central Oahu. Great food. Reasonable prices. Free parking! Amazing sushi bar too.
- Asian Lobster roll rocks my socks!
- The Una-Jyu is delicious! And it is a pretty big portion too!