Mexican, Tacos, Burritos
11400 Donner Pass Rd
Truckee, CA 96161
- Order a Wet Burrito = AMAZING
- Spiciest Mexican in Tahoe area; fresh habanero sauce and picant made fresh every day
- They should have the DMV takeanumber counter inside.
- Best mexican food in Truckee / Donner
- The al pastor tacos were delicious. I think there was even pineapple in them
- We got sick from this place.
- The Armadillo is amazing! The meat and sauce comes out in a sizzling basalt bowl. Feeds 2 or 3.
- Dat der chicken taco.
- Meh. I tried two tacos: pollo and carnitas. I wouldn't recommend them.
- Busy spot so it's going to be good
- Al Pastor tacos are the best!
- Super tasty enchiladas!
- Watch out! The sauce in their enchiladas and wet burritos is this terrible sweet sauce that tastes like they spilled a bag of brown sugar in it. And multiple hairs were found. Sketch.
- Get the Armadillo
- The taco's are the best
- Sorry Maria is wrong bust guacamole and try the tacos cheap!
- Don't pass up on an opportunity to taste Jalisco's al pastor. It's some of the best north of the border. Much good food, but watch the sweet red sauce. It takes some getting used to.
- Skip the guacamole. It's terrible. Too tomatoey and not fresh avocados. Carne asado and pollo tacos alright.
- super quesadilla goes well with the habanero salsa