Tacos El Gallito
Food Truck, Mexican
- Normal drink prices of $1 per can of soda. Bring your own drink. Also, tacos = good. Mulita = good.
- Great tacos! Area is a bit "iffy" but well worth the effort!
- Try the carnitas. Just delicious
- Stop at the liquor store across the street, pick up a 6er and some carnitas tacos for a cheap date. Good night. Eat on your hood like a cholo.
- Cash only. Open real late.
- Order anything..you can't go wrong..
- Pretty Decent Mexican Tacos. Like that they offer free Frijoles De La Hoya.
- Legit burritos. Serio, carnal.
- Its good the tacos are not that greasy
- The real deal food truck. No cartoony logos or neon signs. Just bomb, gut busting Mexican food..
- They fill these tacos to the brim! You get your moneys worth, & delicious!
- authentic. NICE.
- Al pastor is really the only passable thing here
- Make sure you hit this place up with your roll dogs..
- This truck is usually located at Sawyer and La Cienega in the parking lot of the car wash. Don't trust the pin shown on the map
- I always order their carne asada burrito. The al pastor is not bad as well.
- Service is a little slow, but not as bad as the EPL across the street. Not bad in a pinch.
- Killer tacos served here til 2:30 a.m. Pastor, carnitas, and so much more...tongue, tripe, head...all so good. Check 'em out if you're hungry!
- Delicious tacos de buche y de cabeza
- I'm a vege. .. so if I can get down with theses burrittos.. you know they're good.. and very affordable. . Great for drunken nights lol