Lists & rankings
- The horchata is super grainy
- A great divey Mexican restaurant that serves the best torta in town.
- Carnitas carnitas carnitas!!!!
- Don't get the horchata get the watermelon it's delicious.
- Ask for the 'hard' tacos...they're deep fried and tasty
- The super combo is outstanding.
- Very divey (no beer, no AC, orders announced in Spanish, etc). The homemade tortillas are soft, thick, & terrific. Relatively well priced: burritos are ~$8, tacos ~$3.
- Cabeza is the bomb!
- There is a crockpot of frijoles de la Hoya by the napkins.
- The chicken enchiladas were quite delicious.
- The tacos are thick and full of meat. They're Goliath to the taco truck's David, and their cooked-just-right meat is as flavorful as plentiful.
- Tacos, burritos, fresh salsa, tortillas, fresh juices, Mexican coca cola.
- Hidden treasure in West LA
- Best agua fresca on the West side.
- Best agua fresca on the west side.
- Potato taco was recently listed as America's 17th best but I really loved the fish taco!
- The crunchy tacos are great as are the nachos! Can't beat the price for their guacamole too.
- Get the torta. And they a bean dip in their sauce bar. USE THAT for the chips they serve with your torta.
- don't miss their crispy potato tacos: smashed potatoes mixed with jack cheese, fried until the shell holds its wavy shape, and topped with some lettuce and cotija. ooey gooey and very delicious.
- Kind of a dive, but wonderful food, nice service, and it's clean :) Try the Banana-nana shake!