Stadium, Entertainment, Concert Hall
- Nuclear Cowboyz are awesome but earplugs are a good idea.Wish I'd had it before I got here! ;)
- if you're working backstage and have rollerskates and downtime I suggest taking advantage of the smooth concrete
- Best Coffee Near The Dome!!!
- No need to line up around the west side. C&D door on east side usually have shorter/no lines.
- The most horrible traffic jam ever. Plan ahead!
- Skip where everyone else is going in and go around the corner. The line is shorter.
- If you park on the grass at the LeMay auto museum prepare to wait getting out when the concert is over.
- Great venue for a concert!
- Cool place on the edge of Tacoma. Easy to get to while I stayed in nearby Fife.
- Nice but expensive parking
- Ok event venue. Kind of run down. Bathrooms are super mediocre.
- Good venue. Well managed.
- The City of Destiny's iconic Tacoma Dome visible from Interstate-5 and from downtown is the central showcase for music events and entertainment. Coming soon: Freak Night, Winter Jam and Juan Gabriel.
- Seats were a decent price and still had a great view of the bands!
- Good place for events
- Pretty excellent concert venue
- Fleetwood Mac!
- The TV show
- There aren't many seats hhat are bad here. 1A and 3A are good sections with a full on view of the stage.
- Awesome place. Just came from Bon Jovi concert.