Taco Truck @ Guadalajara Parking Lot
Food Truck, Mexican, Tacos
1001 Fruitvale Ave (San Leandro St.)
Oakland, CA 94601
- Best carnitas in the area. The tacos (original mexican style) are ample and delicious. A good deal even with the recent price hike to $1.50.
- My usual order, a reg. burrito w/chicken & steak, no beans, w/sour cream & cheese. LOVE IT! OMG! Their super burrito is SUPER! It could probably feed 2-3 ppl depending on how hungry you are :P
- Great spot to stop for tacos after an Oakland A's game.
- This taco truck had the best carne al pastor in the bay area :)
- The best of the best !!! Hands down the best Mexican truck spot in OAKLAND baby!
- Chicken burritos are the way to go!!! You won't be disappointed.
- Pastor is sooo good.
- This is Oakland, not Frisco!
- The Al Pastor is amazing!
- Taco truck is faster
- the taco truck in the parking lot is way better.
- Good food, quick service......parking is bad so drive around block to find a spot
- Everything here is delicious! It can get packed at times but worth the wait!
- No seasoning
- Fantastic carnitas tacos.
- This place seriously has some of the BEST tacos al pastor in the East Bay. I order them every single time. Get some!
- Tacos are a bit small for $1.50 each best bet is to go for the burrito
- I get three carnitas tacos and a side of rice and beans for $6.50
- Really good. Kinda sketch
- One of te best trucks to eat at steak and chicken burritos are the best. Specially when made by the cooks and if you know them better. A few friends of mine work there:)