1726 2nd Ave (Btw 89th & 90th)
New York, NY 10128
- If you are way up town, Taco Taco has awesome Mexican - not the annoying fancy NYC Mexican... They have legit burritos and tacos. I love it.
- Forget the margarita, wash it all down with a glass of horchata or fruity agua fresca. - Inspector
- Guacamole and Ginger lime margs are yummy.
- There food tastes old and dry and is too expensive. I don't understand how they got any positive comments. Go to Pio Pio on 1st and 91st or the great Mexican place right next to Pio instead.
- My Mexican friend didn't think the guac or salsa were authentic. I loved my grilled fish tacos & the enchiladas are very tasty. They have a yummy $5 happy hr margarita & beer special
- Great ritas and tortas! Very authentic and cool outdoor seating vibe.
- Horchata is to die for, almost like dessert a treat so comforting... Eggs with chorizo are the real deal and today I'm having chilaquiles con huevo for spirit uplifting
- Taco Taco Salad w/ Chipotle Chicken.
- The tortillas here are made of blue corn...a delicious surprise!
- Guacamole and a pitcher.
- Try the Tacos al Pastor! Absolutely fantastic!
- Food is REALLY good and the prices aren't too high! Have a burrito :)
- Love the food and the margiritas!! I put on 5lbs after I discovered this place. So worth it.