1647 W Carson St (at Western Ave)
Torrance, CA 90501
- Stick to the green sauce and try the carnitas or asada dayummm #winning
- Tacos and burritos here are bomb. Quesadilla's are to die for and as the speaking mayor, go somewhere else!!!!
- So good! My favorite is their burrito Mojado with carne Asada!
- Tacos de Carne Assada, Camarones a la Diabla
- If you like dirty restaurants with decent food go here. If you like good food with clean restaurant and workers who speak english, check out los paisas.
- Great for late night Mexican!
- Skip the lengua, pretty bland.
- Love the red salsa!
- Still my favorite fish taco!
- #fire... salsa is nice and spicy. .. rice and beans are delicious!
- Holy crap, they do not mess around with the hot sauce.
- 50 cents to use debit card or 10 buck minimum to use credit card.
- Bean and cheese burritos!
- Try the Carne Asada fries...not on the menu, just ask for it...delicious! One of my favorite 24 hr joints.
- You can't beat their Burrito/Taco combo IMO. That with a Horchata and I am good to go.
- Taco Loco is fucken disgusting.
- Burritos have gone downhill... Louis Burgers asada is better in my opinion... However this Is perfect drunk food =)
- Taco loco has way better tacos. It's only down the street, and way more worth your cash. 224th and western. Try it!!
- carne asada burrito is THE BEST
- The tacos here are so good! I also recommend the burrito special with a side of coke or horchata.