31 Tinker St
Woodstock, NY 12498
- Just get ice cream.
- When I was a kid they had street fighter in the back and creepy old hippy vagrants floated around muttering about their drum circle patchouli flashbacks
- definitely my preferred ice cream spot in town! the Cappuccino Kahlua Calypso is the best flavor, in my opinion. also, in winter, the Mexican Hot Chocolate hits the spot, especially on xmas eve!
- Great selection of sodas and soft drinks. All the Dr. Brown's varieties you could ask for.
- Guac Burrito is fresh and filling as a no meat no bean option!
- I don't know if it's always cash only, but on my visit (8/4/14) it was cash only. They have an ATM, though. :))
- The Black Bean Taco Bowl is pretty good. It's kind of like a small taco salad. :)
- Meh. Just meh. Guess you throw lettuce and tomatoes on ground beef and call it Mexican. Not even sure I would CALL it Mexican, as even Taco Hell has better food, and THAT means alot!
- Quesidas are the best!
- Best black bean taco ever! Bummed I am no longer mayor....
- Go for ice cream. Don't bother with any thing else. Staff has a bad attitude.
- Decent food, but the staff has a lousy attitude.
- DR Browns Black Cherry or GTFO
- A hot dog with guacamole on it is sooo good.
- Pina colada smoothies!!!!
- Dusty and dirty and the owner is rude. I used to work for the laundry mat that cleaned their towels, they use the SAME TOWELS to wipe the floor AND the counters. Very dirty place should be shut down.