Table Forty 4
Bar, Nightclub, American
- Food is always quite delicious. Service needs some work.
- The owners are assholes...
- Super LOUD!
- Blackened grouper sandwich. Do it. Twice.
- $1 beers on Thursday!
- Martinis are a bit expensive but are great. Try the key lime one.
- Try the turkey burger!
- This place is soooo loud. Bring your ear plugs!
- Ordered a Caesar Salad with grilled chicken. Not the best lunchtime choice. It took 30 minutes to get a room temperature sub-par salad.
- Reuben sandwich is good. The service was good.
- We had our wedding reception upstairs- it was terrible! Service was unprofessional (last served at 9, began 7:30).Owner screamed at me and threatened to cancel our reception over taking down pictures.
- Slow slow slow.
- Two bar guests. Three bartenders who walked by twice each. Zero drinks in six mins. Ain't nobody got time for that!. #NoExcuses
- Two customers sitting at the bar with three bartenders and no service in the six minutes we waited...Now I know why The Blarney is so packed and you are not.
- Best Chips and salsa!!!
- The grilled BBQ meatloaf is excellent! Two large slabs. Lime cilantro slaw could have been more flavorful, but still good. The smoothest martinis!!! Dangerous :))
- *Smoothiest* Dirty Martini in the world ---> YEP, in the world.
- Slowest service ever... It's been 40 mins and just got apps
- The menu on line is completely different. 7 pm and we were the only ones there, which to me, is not a good sign. We left and went else where to eat.
- Good burger.