Taan Thai Cuisine
17 E 31st St (btwn 5th Ave & Madison Ave)
New York, NY 10016
- Grt Thai spot tucked away and super low key. Mood awesome, music conflicting though!
- Best pad Thai I've ever had. Ask for a side of hit sauce.
- This place is awesome --a real hidden gem
- Great $7.95 lunch special. App and main entree, plus it lasts until 3:30
- Iconic. *~*~*~*~
- Life changing.
- Delicious! The coconut soup is amazing.
- Red Curry is solid, and they took my "very spicy" request seriously. I find that's seldom the case when I'm on the east coast. Surprised and impressed.
- Rude service again
- Chicken pad Thai is pretty good
- Service is crap but the food is not bad and neither is the price. But be ready to wait at least 20 mins for food to come out
- Good lunch special
- Beat thai shop.
- Great atmosphere and service. The green curry kee mao noodles were delicious.
- Get the check with your plate. Or you'll wait for it forever.
- La sopa crema de COCO con pollo y championes es realmente orgsmica ;)
- The air conditioning is out of control
- I'd get that pad Thai if I were you
- The location is kind of bad, flanked with dirty construction & trucks. But the food is good and inexpensive
- Awesome Thai food!