English, Tea Room, Lounge
- We had lovely evening meal in the restaurant . Fine dining . Food is excellent with good choice .. Highly recommended
- Beautiful view
- Beef tartar - all a bit overpriced
- Vegetarian selection of afternoon tea sandwiches is really nice and the views are amazing
- Spectacular view, great customer service and delicious food albeit on the pricey side.
- Its a lounge with food, which means that comfortable lounge seating becomes difficult when one is eating. And the prices are sky high. Views spectacular, and food not disappointing.
- Breakfast Waffle is delicious, more tasty than French toast
- View: spectacular, better at sunset. Food: delectable, tasting menu FTW but beware a food coma. Highlights: contrasting flavours of the salmon, delicate halibut & luscious chocolate w oranges.
- Go for their afternoon tea with the Asian fusion menu. Amazing views over London from the shard.
- Eat a burger before coming here, portions are ridiculous
- THE best afternoon tea you can find in london! Great service, value for money, view, scenery, tastes, unlimited refills, selection of teas...anything else?
- enjoy a glass of wine in the lounge next to the restaurant with the same best view of london!
- The best afternoon tea with scenic view in London
- Great service, gorgeous food!
- Afternoon tea with a view of london city .. Order classic one is divine
- Try the beef short rib. Food was better than expected and not too expensive considering the venue. Service is great but slow.
- Views are amazing and though the food is great, not quite 2 star Michelin.
- The views of London are wonderful, so is the service!
- Get the hanan chicken rice -you wont regret it.
- The menu is not rich, but the food quality is top notch. You might get lucky and make it without a reservation during weekdays...