- The actors are where it's at. They are the best.
- According to the Washington Post, the Mayor is dreamy.
- Students get $15 tickets with student ID! Great deal!
- Wanna experience a real midsummer's dream? See it at Synetic Theater
- Their wordless Shakespeare is genius. Amazingly nuanced.
- The costumes! Quality plays with quality acting. See the Tempest if you get a chance.
- Cheap wine and beer pre show
- An amazingly athletic theater company. The "Island of Dr. Moreau" was incredibly disturbing.
- The island of Dr. Moreau
- Yay you can buy wine and beer and take in to the show with you
- Wow, amazing adaption of Midsummer's Night. Be prepared for something different than what you're used to, but definitely amazing!
- Go to a showing with the Actor Talkback session after the show! So cool to hear them talk about the show!
- Amazing Theater
- The wordless Rome & Juliet is amazing. Juliet was especially good!
- Look for the optometrist and you've found it.
- What a treasure! Terrific casts, shows, in a nice, accessible theater