301 Massachusetts Ave (at Huntington Ave.)
Boston, MA 02115
- Sing onstage with The Boston Pops.
- Considered one of the top 3 symphony halls in the world (acoustically). Tickets for under $20 if your under 40!
- Go see the Holiday Pops. Enjoy the festive holiday music.
- During intermission, the first light signal is a warning; there is a second warning. When you get inside the hall, take a moment to admire the architecture, especially on the ceiling.
- For a perfect evening, a performance of the Boston Pops at Symphony Hall is an unmissable experience for music lovers. Ask our Concierge team for more information on what's on during your stay.
- Whoa! Designated a US National Historic Landmark in 1999, it is acoustically, among the top three concert halls in the world and is considered the finest in the United States." Enjoy!
- President Obama held a fundraiser at Symphony Hall in Boston, Massachusetts on June 25, 2012. http://bit.ly/MtF2p4 http://NBCpolitics.com
- Visitors to Boston: don't miss out on the Pops. College kids can buy a BSO card for $25 and attend available performances for free.
- Grab a drink at the bar during intermission, but be aware that beverages (other than water) are not allowed inside the performance space.
- Pops punch tastes like Smarties :p
- Students: get the college card for $25 and go to concerts for free. It's the best deal on symphony tickets you'll ever get in your life.
- Symphony Hall houses many treasures, including one of the worlds finest organs, and 16 replicas of Greek and Roman statues celebrating music, art, and literature. -- Green Guide Editor
- The holiday Pops concert is a blast!
- Go on a "rehearsal" night for cheap. You'll get to watch the lively banter among the performers too.
- Great acoustics and site lines. World class venue for world class performances.
- Fantastic place!
- Orchestra seat R is not that bad. And get $9 rush ticket every weekday after 5 PM. One ticket per person.
- Not a bad seat in the place!
- If going to a Pops concert get a floor table seat. They have a fun menu with waitress service. Of note the waitress can not deliver individual libations from the bar (bottle wine service only).
- Shorter lines for beverages upstairs....