1932 NE Broadway St (btw NE 19th & 20th Ave)
Portland, OR 97232
- If you're going to take a shit in the bathroom here, do it in the back bathroom, its got a window. If you shit in the other bathroom, you'll just stink up the bar.
- Don't climb out of the window in the bathroom or you will get kicked out.
- Mason jar cocktails are the shit
- The cocktails here are amazingly strong, huge, and cheap.
- Order a drink in a giant mason jar, and eat some fondue fries. Don't say I didn't tell you so!
- Always go for one of the mason jars, for only 8 bucks, you can't beat it. Trivia nights are fun and who doesn't like a bird themed restaurant?
- This cozy little spot is good for couples or small groups, but plan your next drink wisely, chances are you'll be standing in a long, slow moving drink line leading up to a clumsily placed well.
- Happy hour is awesome but the line stinks/no table service.
- If you like spicy drinks: Bitchy Parrot. One bartender said, "The people that drink these don't drink anything else." Wise/observant words. They're delicious!!
- Give Jim a high-five.
- great happy hour! $5 16 oz mason jars!
- The happy hour is awesome but the lack of table service makes for a long line at the bar...
- The mac and cheese.. Just do it.
- The food is delish! But the music during hangover brunch was so loud that had I actually had a hangover, I would have shot the speakers out. Service is slow, but friendly servers.
- The mason jar drinks are delicious, but not very strong. Try the Stoned Finch -- perfect summer sipper!
- A fine place to drink but more hipster douches than the feminine hygiene aisle at rite aid. Hopefully they find a new place...soon.
- Curiously red & black decor. Live DJ (of course, it's Portland) and free Wi-Fi. Great spot for after-movie drinks. Use the wifi password: swiftlounge
- Happy hour Sunday from 4:30 pm and onwards! Very good place to hang out
- B.sprouts! And stoned finch mason jars.
- pick 3 sides for $9 is best deal on the menu. make sure to get the Brussels sprouts!