Sweetwater Grill & Tavern
Cajun / Creole, Music Venue
115 S Elm St (at Walnut St.)
Denton, TX 76201
- 2nd best overall in Denton. Jimmie does it right with a large selection. Daily specials are delicious and a bargain. Chicken enchiladas are delicious as is special salsa.
- Omg chicken and black bean nachos
- Potatoe chips are greatness! And relatively cheap oysters at $7.99 a dz.
- VERY slow service. We've been here an hour and a half and still haven't received our food.
- The Sliders make a great Pre- movie snack
- Have a rattlesnake shot! Worth it!
- I personally like the Bacon Cheeseburger and a Black & Tan. Chicken Strips with Mashed Potatoes is also fine.
- Service questionable. Got coffee stirrers for straws. Waiter said, "that's all we got. An acquaintenance went to the counter, and lo and bshold, thefe were straws.
- The Salmon Burger, on Fridays, is to die for. Black Bean and Chicken Nachos are not that great.
- Great Prime Rib Sandwich! Its the special on Mondays, check it out.
- Definitely check this place out. I've been going to Sweetwater since I was just a child. Great atmosphere, food, and unique drinks! Check out the burgers and tortilla soup!
- Closed for now but will re-open in June.
- Learn to enjoy waiting.
- Live jazz in the back room on Tuesdays.
- I've never had chicken fried steak as good as Sweetwater's. The batter they use is so, so good.
- Yes, the prime rib sandwich is tasty. Regular fries are tasty too.
- Best grilled cheese!
- Be patient with the servers. You'll both benefit
- Try the queso or the fried pickles!
- Pub golf!! Saturday, April 28. Starts at 12pm. Email email@example.com for more info!