sweetgreen Georgetown Campus Ambassador
A sweetgreen campus ambassador will be generally responsible for finding ways to get the student body excited about sweetgreen, including:
- Producing sweetgreen events on campus or in-store
- Representing sweetgreen at sponsored campus events
- Implementing ways for sweetgreen to be involved with a variety of
- Groups and events
- Executing seasonal sampling strategies and promoting initiatives in-
- Store once a week (i.e. sweetgreen passport, sweetgreen rewards app)
Candidates should be motivated self-starters who have proven themselves as leaders on campus, have superior people skills and are excited about a job that presents an opportunity to create. Hours are flexible, but you must be able to commit 5-15 hours per week. You will receive an hourly wage, sweetgreen credit and invaluable marketing experience.
If you are interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as a letter detailing why you are a perfect fit and how you would involve sweetgreen on the Georgetown University campus.