Sweet Tea Restaurant
2205 3rd Ave S (22nd Street)
Birmingham, AL 35233
- Tip your server!!
- At this old-fashioned, traditional, Southern- and Greek-style cafeteria, entree prices are slightly on the high side. However, desserts are more value priced.
- Great restaurant! If you love southern cooking, you will love this place! Don't forget to try the mac&cheese!
- The Turkey and Dressing was off the charts good along with the Jalapeo Cornbread
- It was delicious! Had a taste of my moms fried catfish and I definitely recommend it! The chocolate pie was also yummy :)
- Jalapeo cornbread is a must. Squash casserole and short ribs are awesome!
- Get.The.Peach.Cobbler! To die for!!!!!
- The roast beef and gravy is AMAZING!!!!
- Great baked chicken and the collard greens are fantastic
- My first time here.. veggie plate delish and my food line server gave me mixed cobbler because I coidkk take up my mind!!! Yaass I'll be back..
- Great food if you need some for your soul.
- Beef steak, mac n cheese dressing with gravy and jalapeo corn bread on my plate please!
- It was okay nothing I would die for
- baked fish with green beans is dynamite
- baked talapia is great
- Chicken Marsalis is Great!!
- Chicken marsala and the broccoli cheese casserole were delicious. I'll definitely be back to try more of their menu.
- Beef Tips & Rice was good
- Be sure to get the Mexican cornbread. Mmmmmmm good!!
- prices are good. had shrimp anf grits, gravy had good flavor, but shrimp were mushy, maybe from sitting in gravy too long. green beans and jalepeno cornbread were good. squash was bland and wilted.