49 Main St
Phoenicia, NY 12464
- The Sweet corn pancakes are phenomenal. Try the lemonade as well in the summer.
- Pancakes are huge. Order just one!
- Phoenicia Diner has the insta game won, but Sweet Sue's flavors are out of this world. Obv the pancakes, but everything from omelets to turkey sausage to toasted bread will knock your socks off.
- Awesomely tasty breakfast. Great and unique options. Huge portions. Cash money yo.
- They had strawberry lemon ricotta pancakes as a special, and they might have been the best pancakes Ive ever had. Definitely could have split one order between two people, the portions are huge!
- The pancakes are amazing!
- Authentic and delicious. The pancakes are really flavorful and fluffy. Try the breakfast tacos if they have them on the menu! It's also CASH ONLY!
- Great strawberry pancake
- Unforgettable, perfect buttermilk pancakes. Get the Blue Monkeys (banana and blueberries)! Homemade turkey sausage is too.
- This is a pancake joint. It has limited hours. If you go here and get pancakes, you can't go wrong (unless you get too many, then blurgh).
- She's mastered the pancake. Golden crispy on the outside, light and fluffy on the inside. Every time. They are all outstanding.
- Sue's is CLOSED
- Fruit bowl with granola is not bad
- Sue herself is still as sweet as ever. My go to spot for pancakes for over 30 years.
- The lemon ricotta pancakes were tasty and a good size. The bacon was cooked perfectly. Friends who arebig eaters got the red monkey and also the blueberry pancakes and couldn't finish them.
- Amazing food, especially the Thanksgiving turkey sandwich!
- You came here to get pancakes, what are you waiting for? Personal fave: blue monkey!
- Omg delicious pancakes! Plan on taking 1/2 home. No way you can finish their portions
- Corn pancakes.
- Big V sandwich is yummy.