糖朝 Sweet Dynasty
Chinese, Dim Sum
- Diced chicken n salted fish and sour sauce shrimp is excellent from Indian taste bud's point of view..
- Unimpressed. Mediocre food and slow service. Modern but uninspiring and cold decor.
- The wifi password is sweetdynasty
- A must try for all cantonese cuisines, soup of the day.Carrot cake was worth mentioning, as well as their char-siew pastry. The rest are all average. Nothing bad, just average.
- Don't get their Yuan Yang Milk Tea, tastes like Chinese Medicine, not authentic at all. Get stuff with shrimp in them, usually tastes quite fresh.
- turnipecake stir-fry w shrimp n eggs, lettuce w oyster oil sauce, fish nugget w vermicelli n kimchi, fish congee, spinach w salted and thousand years eggs, dim-suns n cantonese style deserts