Sweet Bones Alabama
- It's my favorite place to go kick back and relax and enjoy some bulleit bourbon Yumm
- Great food, great drinks need i say more!
- Check out the @GBYRs (Greater Birmingham Young Republicans) on the 2nd Thursday of every month from 6-7pm. www.Facebook.com/GBYRs
- Not impressed with the service and the ribs were fatty and tough. Expected better.
- As far as BBQ goes, this is about as good as it gets in Birmingham. Plenty of reputable local chains and establishments, but the ribs and sides are both very hard to beat.
- This restaurant is now closed. Not exactly sure why but they had a bad health rating in the weeks prior to them shutting down.
- Great food really great place
- Out of business.
- Love those muffins...and the shrimp & grits!
- Love the muffins, but the bbq was nothing special.
- The brisket was yummy.
- If you get the chance, try the Monte Cristo.
- Try the Smokin' Wings and sweet potato casserole.
- The smokin' wings are awesome!