- This is my favorite restaurant in all of suburban boston. Baked brie is delicious.
- Bring wine, cash (no cc) and an appetite. Sweet Basil is my favorite place - I eat here weekly when in town. They've really ruined me for other spots - I love the food and the staff.
- That was the most amazing food ever! Shrimp scampi and ravioli
- Best Pesto in the world
- BYO. And grab an extra bottle because you're probably going to wait awhile for a table. But ask that nice hostess over there - she'll open your wine to help pass the time.
- Now takes credit cards!
- Amazing Italian food in the burbs
- Make sure you bring cash!
- LOVED the food. The ambiance threw me. I liked the food a lot. But for some reason I just dont know that it will be on the list to return to.
- The pesto they bring out with Italian bread as soon as you sit down was incredible! Also the rosemary chicken
- The basil malfatti is a great appetizer! The fish special is always something tasty and special!
- Seafood and pasta
- Baked Gouda Salad
- Try the Veal Chop
- They don't open until 5. U just assumed they'd be open for lunch.
- Food and service were spectacular. Homemade pasta, shared appetizers as you wait and BYOB make this a popular favorite!!
- Best restaurant ever?
- I always order the seafood special. At least the past 10 times. Never steered me wrong.
- Mussels and clam chowder had good flavors but were extremely salty. Chicken parm was good.
- The sweet corn agnolotti reminded me of soggy cheese tortillas with a side of pico de gallo. Tomatoes did not taste pickled and the aioli was overpowered by the other ingredients.