71 E Yale Ave
Denver, CO 80210
- Fantastic show. Intimate venue, perfect for acoustic, singer-songwriters. Lots of variety & you can learn to play there too!
- Daniels Hall is a great acoustic venue. Just the right combination of space and intimacy.
- A hidden secret in Denver. Become a member and get better seating. Easy to get in and out of and has some parking included. Get there early.
- Local music, storytelling and other support of the arts
- If you or your kids want to learn or listen to music, this is the place!
- At any Swallow Hill concert, half the audience really is on a first-name basis with the performers, because we've jammed with or taken lessons from them. It's a music community. Everyone is welcome.
- All the folks here are on a first name basis with all the performers...at least they act like they are... Have you ever seen the "Smug" South Park episode?
- The best music instruction around. Great atmosphere and people!
- Learn how to play just about any instrument here too!
- Look for periodic "2 for 1" deals to Swallow Hill Music Concerts at http://denvergov.org/DOCA