Suzu Noodle House
1825 Post St (at Fillmore)
San Francisco, CA 94115
- and slurp any ramen
- Don't forget, they're closed on Tuesdays. Yelp and other sites don't seem to know that. Oh, miso ramen all the way!
- Try the Chicken Karaage
- House made noodles. Delicious broth. Great hangover food. Yum!
- Best ramen I have found in San Francisco.
- The miso broth is amazing
- Try the Miso Ramen - #comfortfood yummy goodness
- Love the salmon don
- I have had pretty much all of the Ramen offering and they are all oishii (delicious)! The spicy ramen here is particularly good.
- Outside seating is inside.
- Get the Suzu miso ramen with extra spicy paste. Delicious and sinus-clearing all at once.
- their karaage ramen is great and noodles are always the right level of chewy. best ramen in sf
- Ownership change since my original post. I can no longer recommend eating here. The broth was too salty, they removed all standard Japanese toppings, nori, fish cake, etc. Pork was rubbery.
- Check out the ramen & sushi or don combo!!
- Great noodles, but not the most filling if you're a big eater
- get the chilled Ginjo sake. mmmm
- A little light on the meat.
- Decent. Does the job for $10 ramen in the city.
- try the ramen, it's delicious!
- Miso Ramen w~pork belly...!