Vegetarian / Vegan
- How Seattle is this: a restaurant serving four-course, communal-table, vegetarian dinners, run by a yogi who rings a gong before service for a reverent moment of silence in gratitude to the earth?
- 5 stars! Do not miss dinner at this wonderful all natural vegetarian restaurant. With only 1 or 2 seatings per night and a set prixe fixe menu, Sutra is a culinary win.
- Go to Sutra on a double date and have their vegan 4 course meal. WARNING: Only open Wed-Sat.
- A tiny vegetarian/vegan restaurant. Environmentally supportive and sustainable. Uses a cache of largely local, organic ingredients. Meals begin with Chef Colin Patterson striking a domed brass gong.
- If you like vegetarian (and even if you are unsure), this place is a must in Seattle.
- Vegetarians: nicest restaurant in Seattle (though the outside of the building doesn't reflect it). Make reservations well ahead of time and definitely do the drink pairing (nonalcoholic is good too).
- This is a culinary adventure!
- Amazing dinner. Accommodating of allergies and strong dislikes - just tell them in advance. They offer both wine & non-alcoholic pairings for the meals. Well worth it! Unique every day.
- Get there early to avoid being seated with random strangers
- I'm not a wine fan so I paired my meal with their non-alcoholic beverages, and my dining companions were *jealous*. I've never had kombucha in a wine flute, but it makes perfect sense!
- Make reservations to get a spot in one of the few seatings
- Try the Dinner Menu - Vegetarian, organic, local, all natural
- Try the Sunchoke-roasted cauliflower-sunflower seed cilantro pistou with a nigella-cara cara orange-hempseed sauce and parsnip chips - Yum :)
- Sit at the counter, chit chat with the chef and watch the courses being prepared