The Sustainable Protein Panel from the 2016 Farm Tank Summit, featuring:
Moderator: Tom Philpott, Food and Ag Correspondent, Mother Jones
Keynote: Sheila Bowman, Seafood Watch Manager of Culinary
& Strategic Initiatives, Monterey Bay Aquarium
• Michael Passmore, President, Passmore Ranch
• Nicolette Hahn Niman, Rancher, Lawyer, and Author
• Roz Naylor, Director of the Center on Food Security and the Environment, Stanford
• Jesse Solomon, Founder and CEO, Emmer & Co.
• Darrel Sweet, Rancher, The Sweet Ranches
• Kristie Middleton, Senior Director, Food Policy, Campaigns, Humane Society
The 2016 Inaugural Farm Tank Summit is in partnership with Visit Sacramento, Farm-To-Fork Program, and the University of California-Davis.
The Farm Tank Summit brings together some of the world’s most impactful food system leaders. Researchers, farmers, chefs, policy makers, government officials, and students come together for panels on topics including nourishing the planet, improving nutrient density, the future of organic, investing in the food movement, legislating change in the food system, and much more.