1041 Taraval St
San Francisco, CA 94116
Lists & rankings
- Combo A is the best deal. For less than $10, you get miso soup, salad, Teriyaki Chicken and tempura (and rice of course). Top it off with a complimentary scoop of ice cream.
- custom order; spicy tuna with Saba (mackerel) on top, very tasty
- Have a sake bomb with the owners! So much fun! Take a pic, and you can add have it added to their picture wall :)
- The tempura udon is delicious.
- Winter Wonderland is a must!
- Winter wonderland is a great designer roll.
- Come for lunch takeout, it's one of the better deals
- Bomb sushi great prices
- Friendly staff, amazing food, and the free green tea ice cream is great
- Winter wonderland is my fav, but their lunch box is also good
- One of my favorite sushi places in the city. Affordable, speedy service, and free ice cream. What more could you want?
- Order rolls only, no sashimi :( will not be back there
- The dinner special with salmon and sashimi is nice. Can't go wrong with sushi rolls either
- King Kong roll is great
- Come super early on a Friday might; their packed n jamming!!!
- Beef Udon is delish. Pair that with a British Columbia Roll for a nice texture/temperature contrast!