1911 Westwood Blvd (btw Missouri & La Grange Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- .. ...
- Omakase. At the bar with Masu. COLD sake. Good times, lucky cat :)
- Spicy tuna on crispy rice!
- Damn good Sushi.
- Trust Masu, he never has a bad night.
- We sat at a table but I highly recommend sitting at the bar with Masu. He's a true Sushi Artist. And get the Toro - best I've ever had.
- By all means sit at the bar and let the chefs guide you. Delicious and reasonable.
- The rainbow roll is awesome. The caterpillar roll actually looks like it's name.
- Both the sushi and sashimi omakase are good here and a good value. if you are less adventerous and want cooked food the special dinners are highly recommended.
- Sit at the bar and get omakase. Great value and portions!
- a secret for real sushi lovers
- By all means sit at the bar with masu. The albacore has always been good.
- Try the white tuna, sit at the bar, and ask Masu about his golf game. My favorite sushi place ever.