Sushi, Asian, Japanese
- Good sushi for an airport location but gratuity included equals indifferent waitstaff.
- Have the miso soup!!!! Mmmmmmm
- The best spot in this airport to grab a bite even while your on the go. ;-)
- Dragon Roll & Spider Roll were awesome!
- Order the Thai iced tea. Super sweet but YUM!
- The staff is really nice. Dragon roll is a must
- Best food in MIA. Fresh fish, don't stress. This is not teryaki boy... Check out the fun with chopsticks instructions. Spicy tuna salad is awesome. You can take it to go as well.
- La sopa de nudools udon con camarn tempura muy buena!
- Fastest sit-down restaurant in the airport!
- Beast roll :/ not that great. I don't suggest it.
- A healthy option compared to other choices
- For an airport venue, decent sushi and reasonably priced, and relatively fast.
- The express version of the mini-chain gives you a delightfully raw deal en route to or from your destination. Cooked faves include Kobe sliders and sushi tacos.
- Good food. But they put an automatic 18% tip on your bill. Not cool!
- Probably one of the best airport restaurants!
- Great fish tempura roll...made with snapper!
- OM the Dragon roll is AWESOME! !!!!!!!!!
- Great shrimp fried rice. Do half order because the portion is huge.
- Best value at MIA airport. Vegy tempura with salad and rice, only 8.95$
- The part on haikus in the menu is pretty cool. Write one tonight!