Prangin Mall (33-G-38 Jln Dr Lim Chwee Leong)
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10100
- Eat during happy hour for 20% discount!
- Sushi edamame Beans is my favourite!
- Nice food here, but service too slow :(
- Poor service ever!! Ask them to refill nitsume but all keep ignore us! During bonanza, sushi in sushi bar almost all tuna!
- Love to eat....
- We really enjoyed the sushi and the fried chicken.
- no quality
- 1st sushi resto I ever visited in Penang. Good then. Last nite refused entry at the door. Whats up with that?!
- A plate of endaname for only RM1 until this month end
- green tea is way cheap!
- Salmon skin is the best
- Find your way here instead of the lousy 1st Avenue Sushi King.. Twice the choices and incredible staff.. The difference between this two places is lkke heaven and earth...
- Rm1 for 1 jar or 1 litter green tea !
- Aircon always very hot..
- Among all sushi king outlets in penang. here taste nicer and best
- Not many people, good if u wanna skip queue and fast food
- Great Spider Temaki - 2 for $6 MYR!
- Cheap sushi! Tastes ok but nothing specia.