2804 Hyperion Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Super friendly service, intimate atmosphere. Such a great place for a date, double date, blind date, okcupid date...
- It's byob, so don't forget your booze
- Miguel Angel roll all the way- a local favorite from those who frequent.
- This place is awesome. The owner is super cool, and great service. The rolls were good, the ninja and the pancho villa, good stuff.
- BYOB! If I lived in LA, this would be a regular spot for me. I loved the staff & the sushi/sashimi was great & fresh - not to mention inventive. FYI the Pancho Villa roll isn't as spicy as advertised.
- Happy Hour prices until 7:30!
- super friendly staff!
- Get the vegetable tempura roll, mind-blowingly good in general, setting aside it has no fish...
- Don't be afraid of the Ataque Cardiaco roll, its actually really delicious
- Miguel Angel roll no onions. YUM