- Rainbow roll for sure!!!
- If you're not a fan of seaweed (like me) the Crunch Roll uses soy paper and is seriously one of the best seaweed-less rolls I've ever had.
- The Sexy Roll, duh.
- Don't be frightened by the aquarium store next door. The sushi rocks. Get there early for lunch, it fills up fast.
- Best California roll I've had in a long time!
- Best sushi in Burbank. Lunchbox special is $10 including sashimi
- Rainbow Roll is delicious. Also the Fatty Sashimi Trio as a Chef's Special is amazing, when available. All them omega-3's!
- Super-great food, friendly attentive service! The Lakers Roll was the bomb!!
- An out-of-the-way sushi place, with friendly staff and great food.
- They now carry tamari if you can't do soy sauce. #glutenfree
- Spicy Raman and house salad. Yummo.
- Get the Sexy Roll. Amazing!
- Amazing sushi and no offense authentic Japanese sushi chefs!
- My favoritest sushi place in Burbank, if not the whole Valley, including anywhere on Ventura.
- Find the backwards hiragana letter.