Susan's Fish And Chips
- Get two fresh fish burgers for 2.50 on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Get the fried Pickles !!Clam chowder always good Scallops very tasty hand cut onion rings say hi to Kenny,Lindsay and Jimmy AKA Adam
- Chowder was too liquidy and fried lobster on stick was quite chewy... but shrimp and calamari and mac/cheese bites and sweet potato fries were all so great + tasty + perfectly crisped
- Fantastic Lobstah Roll! Also very good Fish & Chips and Calamari.
- Where the locals go! Check out the specials, I had a yummy Downeast (Haddock) Reuben.
- Best seafood chowdah P:
- $2.50 fish sandwiches Mon/Tues. Lobster in chowder was rubbery, but everything else is spot on.
- Feed your entire family on the cheap with the Mon/Tues fish sandwich special to go
- The clam chowder and fried platters were good (scallops!). The fish chowder and lobster roll were absolute misses. The lobster was chewy & did not taste fresh.
- Seafood chowder, fish & chips
- Excellent clam chowder. Fried clams yummy too!
- Try the smelts.
- Best fried seafood in the area BY FAR! Maybe best in all of Maine and the world.
- Had a great lunch. Tried the fried veggie platter and it was great. The fish and chips were some of the best I've had.
- Don't be fooled by the exterior. Inside, there's all kinds of laidback charm and outstanding service. Try the lobster roll. Awesomely good.
- Amazing onion rings!! Nom nom nom!!
- WOW! I HATE Fish! But this place is AMAZING! Just get Fish and Chips! about 4 or 5 amazing pieces of deep fried breaded fish and french fries. highly recommend
- Fabulous fried clams and scallops. Fried banana sundae over the top! Best tartar sauce ever! Lived it!!
- Get the scallops.... you will not be disappointed.