15850 N Bullard Ave (at W Bell Rd)
Surprise, AZ 85374
- This stadium is spacious and gracious! And the front security are cool with your snacks as long as you're nice to them! Free parking and cheaper beers than most stadiums!
- Great place to catch a game; very nice facilty and FREE parking.
- Worth the trek to Surprise! Friendly place with old-time stadium feel. Carousel, other areas for kids. Food varied and plentiful. Even had a mariachi band! A great Spring Training experience for fans!
- A terrific baseball venue!
- 9$ for lawn seats online. Great way for a Ranger fan in AZ to see their team.
- I believe that this is where fat white America comes to watch baseball.
- Sign up to be a designated driver near the left field gate and get a free soda.
- Go Tangers!!
- Best spring training stadium! A must go to place
- If I had a few more days I would have caught ya, CJ. Thanks for the autograph! Pulling for ya this season!
- Spring training games are so fun. The most cost effective way to have some food and beers is to buy a lawn ticket and then upgrade to VIP
- Great place to see a game.
- Footlong hotdogs and Boulevard beer!
- Always a great place to watch baseball and shoot pictures.
- Lovely and convenient facilities for kids' sports.
- One of the best spring training baseball stadiums in the valley. Although, not the newest, it maintains a look and feel similar to the Rangers' iconic Arlington.
- Get a seat behind home plate!
- The food lines are way too long
- One of my favorites, nice open walking areas
- Bring your $$$$ 6.00 for a 2.00 bottle of water hope they hit a home run for the 3 $ beer in the top of the 7th .