Nantucket, MA 02554
- Lifeguards on duty, snack bar, and bathrooms. Great for families and large groups, though it can get a little crowded.
- Playing in the waves and most days are great to learn how to surf
- Water was still warm despite it being early September.
- I love to swim here! The waves are a perfect height!
- Giant waves
- The most well-known Nantucket beach. Lots of people, but the beach is very wide and there's always plenty of room to sit.
- One side of beach is public beach with snack bar and restrooms. The other side is for vehicle access and has a separate entrance. Park your car right on the beach and enjoy the waves!
- Beautiful at sunset!!
- Hit the snack bar!!!!
- the best beach on the isle: picnics, kite flying, beach games, and surfcasting after 5 PM. Surf can be heavy.
- Snack bar, changing rooms and outdoor showers available