23180 Pacific Coast Hwy
Malibu, CA 90265
- Impossible to find somewhere to park in the summer. But it is one of my favorite beaches :)
- Go during low tide to view a plethora of sea urchins starfish and invertebrates in the tide pools
- One of the smoothest rides found anywhere, often crowded with surfers competing for every wave. It is one of the most idyllic locations where the backdrops are the mansions of the rich and powerful.
- Don't drop in!!!!!
- August best times
- Just one of the best beaches!
- Well there's no place here I think you should be in except this place
- Excellent place to watch surfers! Dog and people friendly beach. A must place to watch sunset!
- Stunning Sunset
- Tan .
- Nice place to surf, and one of not many where you can rent. Still, there's only ONE place for the whole beach (surf + suit will cost you 45$) - and it's only open 10:00-17:30
- World famous beach. Expect to see surfers... but... Pamela Anderson? Not so much
- ok gzel sahil gercekten
- The Summer Capital of Los Angeles
- The view was just so relaxing.
- More then 20 bucks for 2 drinks??
- The pier is fab!
- my first experience in USA was Malibu n t was amaaazing...
- , )