The Surf Lodge
5:00pm - 2:00am
- enjoy the eye-candy of men wearing checker on checker. omg. another dude in salmon colored shorts. hawt.
- Go during the week, stay the fuck away during the weekend.
- Start the evening off with a private waterfront table & 10 of your closest friends.
- The buzzing spot had come under criticism for its crowds of late-night revelers: the new management promises a more mellow scene, so you can peacefully sip mojitos by the waterfront fire pit.
- Don't go...
- Surf's up! This beach themed lodge is a perfect getaway from the chaotic city streets!
- I haven't accidentally pressed my breasts against this many strangers since the 42nd Street subway platform!
- This place is ruining Montauk. Beat it, yuppies!
- Can't imagine a better place to be while watching the sunset: fire pit, live reggae music, beautiful people all around. Hello summer!
- Great food if you don't mind a side of OBNOXIOUS service
- Awesome staff with an even Awesome View!!!
- get really baked and eat mac+cheese and stare at people.
- Love the Surf Club! Bring tennis rackets!!
- Cozy environment, great to chill out and enjoy the view. Personally I found it a bit poser-y and was underwhelmed by the tuna tartare which I found to be bland. The seafood spaghettini was OK though.
- Don't bother going unless you have reservations. They will literally turn you away at the door.
- Even the bathroom line has a bouncer
- Narrowest bathrooms. Could barely move my elbows
- Best place for Nantucket red pants sighting
- Surfer-theme lounge attracts Hamptons sexiest
- It can get chilly at sunset. Luckily they offer blankets if you ask for them.