Sur La Table
Kitchen Supply, Furniture / Home, Gourmet
75 Spring St (at Crosby St)
New York, NY 10012
- if you're looking for a truly large pepper grinder, be warned that their biggest peugeot is a mere 16 inches. (though terry is a true fount of peppercorn knowledge.)
- for those who are legit kitchen nerds
- The sales reps are great at this store! And they have creative accessories for your kitchen. Love this place!
- We love all of the kitchen accessories and appliances you can find at Sur La Table, almost as much as we love chocolate.
- This store shutting down January 26, 2018.
- Overpriced for the most part, but if they have what you're looking for it might be a good option. Too many gadgets...
- A paradise for those who love kitchen supplies.
- Good return policy - keep your the receipts
- Great selection of kitchen utensils, cooking gadgets and more, at reasonable prices. If you're a foodie and like cooking/baking, you'll want one of everything...!
- Great for Secret Santa and house warming gifts
- For kitchen food lovers! Love this place!
- Reminded a bit of Broadway Panhandler? Smaller of course. Aisles were a a bit narrow, for the store traffic. Found what I needed. Nice service.
- Excellent customer service guy taught me how to use a creme brle torch
- Check out by the stairs for sake items!
- Francis Staub stops to recollect the highs and lows of his career looking at the pots displayed in this popular kitchen-supply store.
- If you're a student at The French Culinary Institute, be sure to show your student ID for a discount!
- the Xmas ornaments were kinda disappointing vs
- Everyone has a kitchen and things to put "on the table". This store has lots of cool things to give as a gift!