Liquor Store, Wine Shop
600 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02139
- Decent craft beer selection!
- They allow you to mix and match sixers! Head to the back of the store and marvel in their craft beer selection.
- Fresh popcorn during the day.
- Has chum churum soju but not a lot of variety of flavors. They sell super big bottles like 1.75L !
- Good selection of wines. Definitely overpriced.
- best selection in central square
- Expect to pay $10-15 more per bottle of liquor. Good selection of beers though.
- Seek out the wine tastings! Excellent staff!
- Be careful if you have an out-of-state ID, especially from IL. If it doesn't scan and you don't have your passport with you, you are out of luck. :(
- My favorite liquor store in Central Square. If you go during the day, they've got popcorn!
- Beers all the way in the back. Some good local crafts available.
- Best craft brew selection I've found so far in Boston.
- They have luxardo maraschino liquor!
- Cheaper than Libbys's
- No Baileys? Boo!!!!
- Go to Supreme bc they have Soco unlike Libby's
- if you have an Ohio license bring your passport because it won't scan. lame.
- crystal head vodka?