Support Breast Cancer Awareness
If you are a recent breast cancer survivor or know someone who is, there is no better forum to support the fight against breast cancer than at your green wedding. You can give donations to local charities instead of favors and let your guests know that you skipped on favors in support of a great cause. Wear a sustainable pink sash on your dress as a reminder or in remembrance of someone. Your bridesmaids can do the same!
Your wedding doesn't have to be a flood of pink. Add a touch of pink frosting to dessert or serve pink organic juice with cute recycled paper DIY labels showing your cause. If you want to donate your dress after the wedding, you can give it to Brides Against Breast Cancer, a company dedicated to giving brides more affordable used dress options. All purchases go towards breast cancer programs for patients and their families.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record