Superior Dairy Company
Ice Cream, Diner
325 N Douty St (at Ninth St)
Hanford, CA 93230
- Only the best ice cream you will ever taste. Be careful how much you order though, one scoop for them is like three scoops for baskin robins <3
- S.O.S. needs to be shared among 5 adults! Banana split is yummo!
- Be prepared to wait for a table...but worth it
- Love the rootbeer floats!
- I loved the chocolate chip cone.
- For a small town, this place is pretty busy. Super crowded, sticky, and claustrophobic... But yummy!
- Where your comfy pants
- One scoop can feed a small army
- One scoop of ice cream is ginormous!
- Banana split is heavenly. It has an aura when you order it. Like you know this is going to be amazing before it comes out
- Everything. Everything is great here. This is merely a regular 2-scoop sundae. I dare you to try out the S.O.S though!
- Ice cream!!!
- Bring your feed bag because their "one scoop" is really about six scoops!
- One scoop is literally all you can eat
- Authentic, tradition, local, ice cream, big portions, shakes, sandwiches
- if you order a single scoop sundae, it is enough to feed two normal people. But, its hard to have normal appetite at a place like this.
- The ice cream
- Ice cream.
- The banana split is huge!
- Los helados son espectacularmente grandes y muy buenos. La heladera existe hace 80 aos y tiene un techo catalogado.