Gas Station, Convenience Store
2200 Lyndale Ave S (at 22nd St. W)
Minneapolis, MN 55405
- Try not to get shot!
- Don't drink the gasoline
- the homeless guy that tells jokes is incredible
- this gas station is always crowded. ALWAYS.
- People need gas, blunt-wraps, microwaveablez: but this place is a magnet for undesirable persons and activities. The worst neighbor. Lisa, R U listening?
- Grab a book, slowest pumps ever
- The hotdog rollers are dirty Like Madonna's cooter
- Double coupon Tuesday's save you more money. If your not taking advantage of this ask yourself "why don't I like to save money?!?" speedy rewards is then the kicker free goods+money over time $$$ :)
- On a per-calorie basis, the cheese curds are a much better deal than the Tornadoes...even if you get two for $2.
- The lights are still out! A lot a trees are down! Be careful.
- Their reward system is awesome! Its amazing how much stuff you can get~ make sure to sign up and always use your speedy card when you pay, it really pays off and is worth it!
- Super slow pumps! Annoying!
- Poniendo mas gasoline a mi carcacha
- Gas is cheaper on tues with SA card
- His name is Luke Warm Water.
- Gas is pretty low quality ...
- Very Friendly Staff but can get real busy real quick. Store closes at 22:00 during the week for Safety. Very competitive priced and products are always fresh. You don't doubt if its safe.
- No public bathroom. Go across to Cup Foods.
- Sammi G is the best!
- Employees here really hate their jobs. Or maybe its just the customers.