Super Tacos Truck
Food Truck, Mexican, Burritos
W 96th St. (Broadway)
New York, NY 10025
- Nothing like a good Taco
- $1 horchata and $2 tamales!
- For cheap & spicy Mexican fare, stop by this street truck. Get a $5 Torta. Choose from chicken, steak, chorizo, goat, tongue or bistec.
- Quesadilla made with steak might not be the best late night food for you but it's yummy late night food - always reliable!
- Best taco truck I've found on the island, on par with a lot of the great Mexican places in East Harlem. Try the $4 corn quesadillas, you'll be very happy. Skip the Horchata if you like it extra creamy
- The chivo is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. That's goat for all you gringos out there.
- I guess everyone realizes by now they are back in their spot in front of Gristedes. SW corner of 96th and Bway.
- They are back on 96th and Broadway! Look for them on the SW corner along 96th.
- The al pastor taco here is great.
- Al pastor is the best type of meat at this amazing truck! Best cheap eat in the hood
- Make sure to try different types of tacos like: Lengua, carnitas, and al pastor. If you order chicken tacos you're doing it wrong. They also sometimes have atole, get it.
- , !
- Best tripa taco!
- Tacos de carnitas*<3
- They have pozole on Sundays!
- While the spicy pork and goat tacos were fine, tongue was easily my favorite, being the most moist and tender of the bunch. I'd be tempted to just eat three tongue tacos on my next visit.
- They moved to 96 and Amsterdam.
- Best horachata so refreshing
- Get the Nachos Texanos with cecina!